This page consolidates my ancillary application documents in one place.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Professional References
- Graduate and Undergraduate Transcripts
- Evidence of Teaching Effectiveness (Portfolio)
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Statement of Research Interests, Objectives, and Trajectories
- Statement of Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity
You may also be interested to view a sample lecture (or snippets thereof). This three-part lecture on the Synoptic Problem was prepared for a seminary master’s level course introducing the gospels.